Its been a slow month, this month. I was away for a bit which didn’t help and I don’t think I’ve finished anything although I’ve started too many things.
Anywhere here goes:
- The blanket – I didn’t have time to buy any wool, so this is on the backburner for the moment.
- Beaded panel for a purse – I did a significant amount of this recently, It shouldn’t take too much longer to finish
- Fringed handbag – Again I’ve not touched this one, ah well
- The gold right angle weave zigzag – I’ve finished the bead weaving, but it needs putting on chain and possibly strengthening the zig zag’s
- The peyote triangle necklace for my sister – again I’ve not touched it
- A knitted case for my sunglasses – This one is so close to being finished, I just have to sew up the sides
- An embroidery kit to make a pin cushion – I started this on holiday but ended up doing very little
- A five point star in earth tones for operationtacklethatbeaadstash. I got half way through this, but I don’t really like the colour scheme. The July challenge looks much more inspiring though. I’ll do another post on my ideas in a couple of days
I didn’t finish anything over June but I did order lots of quilting supplies so that should be fun.