It feels like I’ve actually managed to do quite a bit of making recently. Unfortunately some of that’s cos I’ve had no energy or drive to really leave the house. Oh well, fingers crossed next month is a little brighter.
Works in Progress:
- The blanket. I finally bought some more wool, it should arrive soon. I got a little spooked when I couldn’t find the right colour on the John Lewis website. Fortunately I found some online and ordered it straight away.
- The beaded bag. This one I still need to go shopping for.
- The summer scarf. I have nearly come to the end of the ball of yarn and I still need to decide how I go about making it longer.
- My sisters necklace. Yeah I know – I should get going.
- The wire wrapped seaglass necklace.
- A handsewn christmas ornanament.
And that’s it. It’s finally shorter than last month. Which all means that my finished list is quite long
- A Christmas star.
- The tapestry pincushion
- The teacosy
- A necklace. Just simple bead stringing, it was for a friends birthday and I forgot to take a picture, sorry.
I have an itch to do some more beading, I have a necklace pattern so I just need to decide on the colours. I’m sure I will have it on the WIP list for next month.