Oh gosh this is going to be a long list. I’m half way through quite a lot of Christmas making. I managed to be well through November but after making up for not being able to socialise in October, I didn’t have a whole lot of time left for making. And seeing as I had so many crafting plans that’s left me feeling guilty. So I’ve been thinking about how much of my overwhelmed feeling I create by myself. It’s definitely something I need to take into consideration over the next year where I will be especially busy with work. A couple of the partially finished projects are the bases of travelling projects to complete over the christmas season. All in all I’ve ended up with quite a few things to blog about over the next few weeks.
Works in Progress
- The blanket, 1 more ball of wool got added
- The fringed bag. This has been on the back burner recently
- The handsewn ornament. Nearly done, i’m just beading the last few petals
- Christmas cards. About 2/3rds done. They need posting so they are my top priority at the moment.
- Microwave heating pads. I have two neck warmers and three sets of handwarmers to fill with rice and topstitch.
- A fabric cover for a diary. I need to hand sew the flaps down and then I have plans for some free form bead embroidery.
That’s not quite as bad as I had predicted, and the things I have finished this month include:
- Beaded Christmas ornaments, 3 star ornaments and embellishing the christmas tree
- A make up case for a friend
- One set of microwave heating pads – I gifted these already
- A necklace for the ottbs november challenge