The month of may has gone fast, and I spent another two weeks back up north writing. It feels like I’ve not done much crafting this month, I think because I’ve been working on only a couple of things to get them finished. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with stuff to do and I’m keen to try some new things so I was trying hard to get some of my longer term projects finished off, or at least at a pause point.
So projects on the go:
- The blanket (I have 2 1/2 balls of purple wool to add before I cast off and decide what to do next)
- Hawaiian Quilting panel – I’m ~2/3 of the way through the applique
- Bead embroidery purse
- EPP cushion – all full hexagons are basted
- Learning curve sampler quilt – I made another two blocks
- Seaglass necklaces – 1 down 2 to go
- Intarsia purse – I’ve been putting off finishing this
- Oven gloves
- Fringed handbag
So it’s still long but more things are more complete so that’s a bonus
And finished projects:
- Knitted dishcloth, I finished it just before I left em flat so haven’t had the chance to test it yet.
- A tooly tool easel, to store some of my sewing equipment. I’m reasonably happy with this one. It’s a little less rigid than I’d like but I did improvise on the cardboard lining (I used a cereal box) so its probably my fault
June is looking like an odd month with concentrated busy patches but I know I’m going to busy with work, so lets see what happens.