This year is going fast. I’m really starting to feel the pressure of my thesis, both in terms o the workload and the amount of my brain it requires, there doesn’t seem to be enough brainpower left to function fully. This has resulted in me doing a lot of looking at crafts and planning but not much actual doing.Which for the time being is fine, this is a temporary situation.
That being said, my drive to finish stuff has meant I achieved quite a bit in June
- EPP Cushion – I finished a couple more diamonds and I have a fair bit of travelling this month so I reckon more will get done
- Bead embroidery purse – this hasn’t been bought out of its container last month, I’m finding it difficult to make decisions so the freeform nature of this isn’t really suitable at the moment.
- Learning curve sampler quilt – I’ve not been able to get my machine out and its not looking to promising this month either
- Oven gloves – See above
- Sea glass necklace – I need silver chain but i’m also trying not to buy too much at the moment so I’ve put it to one side for a little bit
- Fringed handbag – I’m on the third and final row of fringing
- Another knitted dishcloth – these are just so soothing to knit
- A beaded bead necklace – I finally figured out a pattern and picked some colours for a necklace, I’ve done one of three beads
This is still a pretty long list but I’m feeling more positive about it than this time last month.
Things I managed to finish:
- Hawaiian Quilting panel – this will need quilting at some point but for now it is done
- Sunglasses Case
- Intarsia Purse
- The Blanket – again it will be picked up in the winter but for now it is done
- My ATC has been posted and I received a brilliant one in return.