July was a scarce month for posts, and I’m not sure August will fair much better – life is pretty busy at the moment. Again I’m writing this post from Chester and I have a holiday at the end of the month which should be a good time out.
- Oven gloves – Quilting has been done, I just have to hand sew the bindings
- Socks – I’m past the heel of the 1st sock. This pattern has not been very beginner friendly
- EPP Cushion – I finished all the diamonds, chose a layout and have half attached the 1st two diamonds
- Fringed Handbag – I did maybe another inch
- Bead Embroidery Purse – This is still in hibernation for the moment
- Learning Curve Sampler Quilt – again I’ve not managed to make any new block
- Beaded bead necklace – I finished this and gifted it to my sister
- Knitted dishcloth – It’s been through the wash already
- A weaving and free motioned case for my hard drive
I’m actually feeling better about the last month having seen what I finished. Especially because I started the weaving and turned it into a thing within a month.
One other thing to mention, is that this week is national beading week and I’m giving a brief introduction into my beading beginnings on Instagram, seeing as I am surrounded by them while back home. Feel free to check it out and tell me your introduction to beading.