This is going to be a brief post, my head isn’t really in the right place to chatter – I’m a matter of days away from submitting my PhD thesis. Once I’m done, I’ll be back to both crafting and posting. I’ve not done too much recently so my in progress list is very similar to last time.
- Oven gloves – Still need to do the binding
- Socks – I finished the first sock, and it was completly the wrong shape. I’m using a different pattern for the next sock
- EPP Cushion – No Progress
- Fringed Handbag – No Progress
- Bead Embroidery Purse – Still in hibernation
- Learning Curve Sampler Quilt – No Progress
- A lacy scarf – I bought some alpaca wool when I was last home and quickly cast on a lacy scarf pattern
I’ve not finished anything this month, but that’s ok. As it’s now September I’m starting to think about Christmas projects. I like to make my annual ornament before I get started on anything for anyone else. I’m also likely to have a little more free time once I’ve submitted, so would like to make a few people presents this year.