I did much better with my blog posting this month, managing to tell you about my socks and how I make do to save money. I’ve also managed to make quite a few things or at least put some good hours in – it’s felt very satisfying to have some me time again.
I’ve got quite a few things going on at the moment but that’s ok.
- Christmas cards. I’ve started early in a bid not to be stressed by them
- A winter sparkle ATC. I’ve signed up again and I was pretty inspired by this one.
- Epp Cushion. I’m adding to this one slowly.
- Fringed Handbag – No Progress
- Bead Embroidery Purse – No Progress
- Learning Curve Sampler Quilt – No Progress
- A lacy scarf – I’m nearly done
- Weaving – I did a tiny bit more then put it away
- Shoulder heat packs – I’m making these as presents and have cut out the pieces
- Lip balm cozies – these are destined to help my sister and her fundraising and again I’ve cut out the pieces
- My Socks
- A beaded chain maille necklace
- My bezelled Seaglass necklace – I finally bought the right coloured chain to put this together
- Some simple necklaces with some cool glass beads I’d been given
- Snowflakes – again for my sisters fundraising
Hopefully I’ll keep up my good work and carry on posting this month, I definitely want to tell you about all the bead weaving I’ve been doing recently.