November was an interesting month, everything is looking quite different to how it did 30 days ago. Some of the events are still registering with me so I’ll talk about them later but one of them is that I finally became Dr Shyeni Paul – well as soon as I actually do the corrections and paperwork. I’ve got a post on my PhD work in draft stage because its been a huge project for me and deserves as documentation as much as any of my other projects.
All in all that means that I’ve still got plenty of things on the go and that I should probably put some effort into finishing them up before the year is out.
- Christmas cards. These need inserts and then writing and posting.
- Fringed Handbag – No Progress
- Bead Embroidery Purse – No Progress
- Learning Curve Sampler Quilt – No Progress
- Weaving – No Progress
- Shoulder heat packs –No Progress
- Lip balm cozies – No Progress
- Knitted partridge – the body has been done, just wings and beak to go
- Some small beaded beads – I started these for the operation tackle that bead stash challenge but ran out of time
- Tipless gloves – these have been really fun to make so far
I’ve got a couple of finishes though:
- My lace alpaca scarf/cowl – Its a little smaller than I anticipated but fits nicely and is very warm
- My Winter Sparkle themed ATC – although I still need to post
- A beaded necklace made especially for my PhD viva
- A cute knitted christmas wreath
- A couple of simple christmas tree christmas ornaments