Its definitely heading into autumn and winter here. Its been grey and wet for awhile although I’ve not needed to put the heating on just yet. I’m starting to think about Christmas making and have already started on winter accessories. Actually one thing I do need to crack on with is Christmas cards.
I’ve done a lot of knitting but not much else this month so I think I’ve actually added to the list rather than clear it up.
- Fringed Handbag – No change
- Bead Embroidery Purse -No change
- Learning Curve Sampler Quilt – No change
- Shoulder heat packs – No change
- Lip balm cozies – No change
- A peyote stitch beaded case for business cards – No change
- A knitted scarf with beads – I’ve made reasonable progress on this one. It feels like knitting weather and I would like to be wearing it this side of Christmas.
- Sewn cards – I’ve drawn the patterns and punched the holes, so just need to do the sewing
- Purple blanket – I’ve taken the plunge and started trying to make this beast usable. I’ve actually changed tack and instead of adding borders to make a giant blanket, I’m going to frog it and knit a more sensible sized blanket. I’m attempting to knit it from the center out, so lets see what happens
I’ve only finished one thing this month but it is beautiful and I’ve worn it a couple of times.
- Ivy trails necklace
I realised while writing this that the names I give these posts varies between the month gone and the month coming. thinking about it, I’m going to try and use the month coming as its a little more positive to think about the things I’m going to be working on rather than just what I have and haven’t finished.
My feature image this month is from Turin, where I spent a lovely weekend with my partner.