February suprised me this year. However January has been a good month. I went to a local beading group and despite the tricky journey, I had a lovely morning and will be doing my best to go again. Crafting wise it has been mixed, in some areas I’ve been productive and others have stagnated. I also took some time in January to review my longer term projects, so the list looks a little different.
- Quilt – suprise, suprise no change
- Beaded purse – no change
- Epp stars – I’ve made ~12, bought more fabric, picked a design, cut out another 12 and some of the background pieces.
- Beaded business case – on pause for a minute
- Bead crochet – one I’ve started and the other I bought hardware but haven’t put it together
- Necklace – again I’ve bought hardware and not put it together
- Lapis lazuli necklace – I splashed out on some gems when I left the beadshop in 2016 and finally got round to making something. Guess what – needs hardware
- Chenille rope – I started this at my beadgroup and it is a fun stitch
I’ve only got one finish in January, but it is a big one.
The purple blanket.
Its not perfect but very cosy and so much better than last time. I’ll tell you about it soon.
I have the potential to finish several things in Feb but who knows what will happen.
For my feature image, it is snowdrops. They come out earlier down here than back home, but even though they suprised me, I still went and rung one.