Despite it being easter here, it really doesn’t feel very spring like, its still very cold and damp. Hopefully April will bring some spring weather.
March felt hectic with work and travel so I haven’t done much crafting. I’m also feeling like starting something new soon so keep an eye out next month.
- Quilt – no change
- Beaded purse – no change
- Peyote card case – no change
- Beaded handbag – no change
- Bead crochet – a little bit of growth
- Jumper – the sizing wasn’t right so I started the first panel again
- Epp stars – I’ve got 42 stars cut and basted of which I have about 10 left to piece. I’ve added hexagons to the ones I’ve made and am now adding them as I go. I took this project with me while travelling so I’m feeling productive with it. I might start joining bits while at home and doing the small bits on the move.
- Pottery – I took this up recently and have several bits that need painting and glazing
Finishes this month are:
- My mini hoop – it is ready to be posted and I will write it up when its been received
- Some cards – I had a day off so got out my supplies
- My butterfly cross stitch – technically this requires some finishing but she has flown round the world with me and I added the last stitch on my way back from this trip. I’m not entirely sure what I’m going to do with her
This months feature image is from the summer palace in Beijing. I had a lovely two weeks in China this month, working and sightseeing. It was a fascinating country and I barely saw any of it. It is definitely one of those places where you can really feel how quickly we are developing.