January has been a fun month. We’ve been traveling and getting some winter sun. This has lead to me feeling much better which is a good start to the year.
- Sampler Quilt – no change
- Beaded purse – no change
- Epp stars – I’ve been basting and started sewing
- Beaded chain mail necklace – no change
- Cards – no change
- Baby knitting – no change, this is my priority this month
- Scarf – I’ve learnt continental picking to do some colour work for this scarf
Finishes this month is only my jumper. However its going to need some work as the sizing is a bit off
No pottery finishes this month and on the go is:
- Toothbrush pot
- Drip trays
My featured image is from our trip away. Its from the wai-o-tapu thermal park, which is a geological area, where the crust is very thin and results in incredible geological features.