Being a short month and a busy one, February has gone quickly. Crafting wise it has been mixed. I always think I will do more making than I end up doing when traveling, so it can feel a little frustrating.
- Snowdrop quilt – A large panel has been completed and several more stars sewn up
- Sampler quilt – no change
- Beaded purse – no change
- Beaded card case – no change
- Baby knitting – its grown. I also have all the supplies to finish it
- Colourwork scarf – has grown
- Cards – no change
- Chainmaille necklace
My only finish of the month is a necklace, that I made during my beading group.
Pottery has also been limited this month. I brought home a toothbrush holder and a drip tray for my plants. I have a house bowl in the kiln and a couple of candle holders on the go. I also made some test squares of my new glazes so I’m looking forward to seeing them.
I’m not sure what I’ll get up to in March. I’m feeling a bit restless so don’t be surprised if the list is a bit longer.
Its a pretty classic feature image this month. This is the picture of snowdrops, my mother sent me on my birthday.