I’ve met the baby, and gifted it my baby knitting, so now I can share with you. I’ve been knitting a bunny.
Knitting the bunny took slightly longer than I expected, mostly because I had to properly concentrate on the pattern as I went along.
I also taught myself crochet, for the hat. Im not entirely sure it is correct, I really struggled with counting as I went round.
Here are some in progress pictures
It really took until I did the nose for it to stop looking like an alien.
It was a good pattern and one I’ll probably do again when required.
I was feeling a bit blase about what I’d done in march, but actually having written things down I’ve done a reasonable amount.
- Sampler quilt – I bought some more fabric, and then planned some more blocks, and cut out some pieces
- Snowdrop Epp – one more large panel has been made and I’ve cracked on with the next one
- Beaded purse – I put in a few hours on this
- Beaded card case – no change
- Colourwork scarf – still growing
- Cards – no change
- Chainmaille necklace – I made four more links
My finishes this month are:
- two necklaces, with some stones I bought in New Zealand.
- Baby knitting – I didn’t get it done before the baby arrived but I don’t think they’ll mind. I’m hoping to write a whole blog post about it so lets see.
Pottery is still going slowly. I bought home my house dish, have started painting my candlesticks and made a pot that I am very excited about but because it is very fragile, uncertain it will be in one piece when I go back.
I’m still hoping to get one or two things finished, and free up some space physically and mentally to start something new.
My feature image is from a nature reserve from the east coast (can you tell I don’t really know where)