February was an interesting month. It’s felt incredibly wintery but it’s also a month of celebrations so I’ve been kept busy.
- Snowdrop quilt – I made the back, layered the quilt and started the handquilting. Let see how long it takes
- Learning curve quilt – no change
- Handquilting – the handquilting is done, and its ready to be turned into a cushion
- Banner panel – I’ve attached the light switch and begun embroidering the background
- Beaded bauble – no change
- Cross stitch butterfly – no change
- Jumper – it has been started. Fingers crossed it goes well
- Beaded purse – I’m turning a beaded panel into a tiny purse
- Swan ornament – this was from a kit, I bought on a day trip to the Cotswolds. Unfortunately the instructions are not as detailed as expected.
- Rag rug mirror frame. This was started at my art club. I’m not entirely sure it will be finished but for now I’m still deciding.
I finished my rag rug (and blogged about it). I also finished a beaded pendant, I started at my beading group. But apparently mostly I’ve started projects.
I went to pottery (once) and bought home a few bits and pieces:
- An ornament. It needs the two halves to be joined together
- Some more pieces for my nativity set
- A small pot
I’m not sure what the next month will be like so we will just have to wait and see
My featured image is from my day out in the Cotswolds.