Woo, I’m on time this month. Its been an odd month craftingwise. I’ve done a lot of prep for epp and pottery but nothing else, so it isn’t particularly photogenic. I finally posted about pottery as well, so that’s something.
- Quilt – no change
- Beaded purse – no change
- Peyote card case – no change
- Beaded handbag – no change
- Beaded crochet – this has grown a bit
- Jumper – no change
- Epp stars – I’ve made 14 panels and edged them all, so that’s 2/7 rows. I’ve made 3 more panels, and prepped pieces for 7 more panels. I’ve also cut about enough for another panel. I also figured out I can sew in the car, hence the prepping.
- Beaded ornament made from daisy chains – no change
- Beaded chain mail necklace – no change
My pottery list is like this:
- Cactus ring dish – needs glazing
- Stamen ring dish – needs glazing
- Shallow bird dish – needs glazing
- Mug – needs glazing
My finishes are all pottery based
- An elephant statuette
- A decorative bowl
All of my craft stuff is packed as we are moving and traveling in July, so I’ll either get nothing done or lots for a little while. Lets see
My featured image is from the hotel we stayed in, in the lake district. Its a pretty cute way of not throwing away old walking boots.